Corte Trullo Sovrano is an exclusive B&B, located in one of the five UNESCO areas of Alberobello, the house-museum of the Trullo Sovrano. Corte Trullo Sovrano lays in the quietest area north of Alberobello, where the trulli are even more inhabited by the locals.
By choosing Corte Trullo Sovrano, you can not only enjoy the beautiful stay in one of the three tastefully renovated stone residences, but also pampered with a 360 ° service thanks to a fantastic pastry shop and a renowned restaurant of the same property.
Here is everything to make your stay in Alberobello truly special:
- Suite: the first residence of Corte Trullo Sovrano, consisting of an ancient trullo with three rooms
- Corte: a welcoming two-bedroom residence in a historic 19th century building
- Attic: an intimate accommodation with a fully wooden roof
- Dulcis: the pastry shop inside Corte Trullo Sovrano, offers an exceptional breakfast service, with a wide range of artisan desserts. Absolutely to try the croissants, the best in the whole city.
- Evo: The renowned Evo restaurant, winner among other things of Alessandro Borghese's “4 restaurants” tv show in 2017. It offers the typical dishes of the Apulian tradition and the best Doc wines of the Region. The refined dishes of Ristorante Evo can be savored in the magical atmosphere of the garden with gazebo.
- Organic garden: all rooms overlook a lush garden, with fruit trees and local vegetables available all year round.
- Breakfast on site
- Mini fridge
- Private bathroom equipped with high-quality linens washed and ironed on site
- Hairdryer, courtesy set, and electric kettle on request
- Daily cleaning and change of bed linen on the third day
- Summer and winter air conditioning
- Free outdoor private parking with video cameras and lighting (unattended)
- Indoor and outdoor restaurant
- Airport shuttle or Taxi service on request